Friday, February 26, 2010

How to land a Teacher Job

Gina Foss
Ridgeway Elementary School
Grade 1
I landed my first teaching job by being enthusiastic on the interview and bringing a portfolio and a video tape of a lesson.
I landed my first teaching job because I possess these qualities flibility, caring, loving, creative, and enthusiastic.
Finding a teaching job can be hard, but here is some advice to make it easier stay positive even though it's tough out there. You don't want to give up your dream because once you do land a job, touching the hearts of children and seeing the smile on their faces is the best!
This post is part of the Teaching Jobs Portal: “How to land a Teacher Job”. What was your journey like to become a teacher? If you’d like to share your experience with other aspiring teachers please see this post for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment